Our client, a progressive, Legal 500 recommended regional law firm, seeks an additional Family Solicitor to join Family department based in Newport. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering great career development. This would suit a NQ-1PQE Family Solicitor.
Working for this regional law firm, alongside The Head of Family, experienced solicitors and a great team of support staff, you will handle the full range of family matters – private and legal aid. Areas of work would include, divorce, non-molestation applications, finances, and children matters. You would be expected to have your own caseload but also assist other team members. Full supervision and training will be provided but legal aid knowledge is essential.
- At least 2 years experience in family law (private and legal aid), particularly non-molestation applications, Children Act applications and divorce.
- Experience of legal aid family work would be essential.
- Excellent client care skills and a strong worth ethic.
- A willingness to participate in marketing/business development activities.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, including bonus scheme.
To apply for this position please contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal on 02920 388100. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.