Commercial Property Lawyer
TSR Legal are working with a friendly firm with offices across Bristol that are able to offer great quality work and flexible working.
What's on offer
- Great Quality Work
- Progression Opportunities
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Hours
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Salary
About the role
You will walk into readily available work, within a supportive team that will be able to assist you running a successful caseload as quickly as possible. You will be expected to run a mixed caseload of commercial property on commercial property matters ranging from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to Landlord and Tenant lease transactions such as granting new leases, assignments and renewals, along with;
- Advising on the purchase and sale of freehold and leasehold property;
- Acting for Landlord or Tenant on the grant of a new lease;
- Acting for Landlord or Tenant on an assignment of lease;
- Acting for Landlord or Tenant on lease renewals;
- Assisting with setting up lease schemes on development projects;
- Assisting with overage and land options agreements; and
- Providing commercial property support to the commercial team on business and share sales and purchases.
- NQ - 3 PQE
- Eagerness to Progress and Develop
- Appetite for Business Development
- Excellent Communication and Time Management
How to apply
Contact Eve Wilby at TSR Legal Recruitment on 01174567798 or email email@example.com to be considered for the role today.