Housing Litigation Solicitor | Manchester
A fantastic firm located in Manchester are looking for an experienced Housing Litigation Solicitor to join their thriving department.
The successful Housing Litigation Solicitor will handle their own caseload of matters including but not limited to:
- Defending or issuing proceedings in relation to unlawful eviction.
- Defending or issuing injunctions in relation to anti-social behaviour.
- Defending or issuing harassment injunctions.
- Issuing proceedings for housing disrepair.
To satisfy the requirements given by the firm, you must have undertaken and be able to demonstrate work on the minimum number of cases in the combined Housing and Debt Case Categories below within the last 12 months:
- Cases in relation to possession or repossession.
- Cases in relation to Homelessness.
- Cases in relation to housing disrepair.
- Cases in relation to possession that required representation.
- Homelessness or disrepair case that requires representation.
- Case which the ability to recognise possible Judicial Review Proceeding was required.
- Case which the ability to recognise a possible contravention of the right and freedoms expressed in the ECHR was required
The salary on offer for this role is £30,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.
If this role is of interest, please call Ellie Sedgwick on 01772259121 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
At Clayton Recruitment we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to make a move a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.