Our client provides distribution, logistics, transportation services to a variety of clients in the healthcare, medical devices and life sciences sectors with operations in Europe and the UK.
This recruit is for Legal Counsel to join a legal team of 4 as part of its UK operations. You will be part of a cohesive and experienced legal team with a focus on professional growth and development. This position will offer Legal Counsel a diverse range of work supporting operations.
- Have relevant experience negotiating, drafting and reviewing a range of commercial contracts such as supplier, sub-contractor and lease agreements.
- Provide support across other business activities such as IP, corporate, insurance, HR and litigation.
- Work with external Counsel when required.
- Help to create policies and procedures.
- Support the legal team with any other activity relating to business operations.
- Be a qualified Lawyer with post qualified experience of 3-5 years.
- Be qualified in England & Wales or other Commonwealth Law jurisdiction with requisite UK experience.
- Have experience working in a law firm or in-house or a combination of both.
- Have the rights to live and work in the UK.
- Be of a character that enjoys a role that is autonomous whilst getting the appropriate support and supervision when required.
- Enjoy working with senior executives of the business, reporting into the General Counsel with a dotted line report to the CEO.
- Be seeking a role that offers plenty of scope to be challenged and activity involved in business operations and be keen to continue to learn.
Experience working in logistics, distribution, transportation, healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceuticals is preferred.
Our Client's head office is located in Bedfordshire with some requirement to travel to other office sites on occasion. A hybrid working arrangement is offered.
On top of a base salary, you will be offered a car allowance, a bonus, pension and health cover.
To hear more, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org . All conversations and applications are strictly private and confidential.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com