The Commercial Solicitor will be part of the In-House Legal team, reporting directly to and working closely with Group Legal Counsel, providing legal advice and support primarily in relation to the group’s high growth telecommunications business. You will also interact, support and advise departmental heads and stakeholders across all groups.
From a career standpoint, the company is able to provide career progression, together with exciting and progressive workloads as the group business continues to grow.
- Handling a broad and varied commercial and property matters
- Drafting commercial agreements, including standard terms and conditions, and customer framework agreements
- Creating and reviewing supplier terms and contracts
- Advising heads of department on a variety of legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Reviewing and amending compliance
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Confident working on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ideally at least 6 months experience dealing with commercial matters
The successful applicant will possess a law degree and LPC or equivalent, together with 1-3 years PQE with prior experience with a highly regarded law firm or In-House Team.
You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of commercial and property law. Prior experience in the telecommunications sector would be desirable.
We are looking to invest in this person and potentially provide succession to Group Legal Counsel. Previous In-house experience is not essential, only the desire to work within a high growth telecommunications business.
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medicash Health Care Plan
- Staff Deals
- On site Flu Vaccination
Click the Apply button to apply via email for this role.
Find out more about the company here;