In this Private Client Partner role, you’ll join a Legal 500 and Chambers recognised national law firm at their offices in Manchester city centre.
Working as part of a very well-regarded specialist Private Client team, you will handle your own caseload of matters and provide supervision to junior fee-earners.
The firm is committed to the development of its staff and have a fantastic team culture, so this is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to progress your career. What’s more, you’ll receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Private Client Partner - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading full-service law firm with offices nationally and a Tier 1 Legal 500-recognised Private Client department, The Private Client Partner Ranked in Chambers HNW 2021
- You will join their team of specialists and assist clients with a range of complex requirements, including families, business owners, entrepreneurs, sports professionals, entertainers and medical professionals.
- The firm is accredited by Investors in People and have been named as one of The Sunday Times’ Best Companies to Work For
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport, Warrington and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market salary
- Private health insurance with an option to add family
- Death in service to the value of three times your salary
- Group income protection
- Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Mental health first aiders
- Two days’ allowance each year for charitable work
- Annual travel insurance for you and your family
- Travel loan
- Cycle scheme
The ideal candidate
- A technically strong Private Client Partner with 10+ years’ PQE
- A Partner with extensive experience advising HNW and UHNW clients on estate and succession planning, lifetime inheritance tax mitigation, the formation, administration and taxation of trust structures and Family Investment Companies, and estate administration.
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) qualified
- Expertise in charity law, residence and domicile issues, income tax and capital gains tax advice preferable.
- Strong business development credentials, with a substantial client following and/or holding numerous trusteeships/executorships.
How to apply for this Private Client Partner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a principal consultant here at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.