A top 50 law firm is looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join them as a Senior Associate in Liverpool.
In this role, alongside handling a varied caseload of matters, you’ll support and supervise junior lawyers. There’s no need to have a following as work will be readily available.
The firm place a significant emphasis on the wellbeing of their employees and offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers. This is a fantastic position if you are looking to be an integral part of a leading private client team while maintaining your work-life balance.
Private Client Senior Associate Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- A national heavyweight with a Legal 500 private client department and an excellent reputation
- In this role, you will handle a broad range of private client work on behalf of local clients and high-net-worth individuals
- You’ll also work with Partners within the team and have the chance to become involved in business development.
- As a result of the firm’s fantastic internal training programme, you will have excellent opportunities for learning and development
- The firm identify as a socially and environmentally conscious company and are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- Agile and home working
- Genuine career progression prospects
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with 7+ years’ PQE
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will be STEP qualified
- Will have experience of working with high-net-worth clients
How to apply for this Private Client Senior Associate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client, contentious probate and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes across the North West and Yorkshire, from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.