A Legal 500 Yorkshire law firm are looking for a Child Care Solicitor to join them.
In this role, you will work as part of the firm’s Family team and manage a caseload of care files
The firm really invest in the development of their employees and offer a variety of training and growth opportunities. Because of this, this is a great opportunity if you are enthusiastic about developing your skillset and progressing your career.
Child Care Solicitor – West Yorkshire
The company & role
- An award-winning multi-service firm with an excellent reputation and offices across West Yorkshire
- The firm has previously small law firm of the year and the family law award at the Yorkshire Legal awards
- The firm have a down-to-earth and collaborative working culture and are passionate about helping their lawyers reach their full potential
- Commutable from: Huddersfield, Leeds, Rochdale, Oldham and Bradford
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Supportive and nurturing working environment
- Clear progression path
The ideal candidate
- A Child Care Solicitor with 1-3 years’ PQE
- Will be able to manage a caseload of care files
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service
- Will be self-motivated and able to prioritise and manage your time well
How to apply for this Child Care Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.