A highly regarded employment law boutique based in Manchester are looking for an experienced Employment Solicitor to join their team.
In this role, you’ll handle a diverse range of respondent and claimant matters. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to join a firm with a supportive, close-knit culture.
Employment Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500 employment firm consistently highly ranked in Legal 500
- You’ll join an expert team of lawyers and be entrusted with a mixed caseload of claimant and respondent employment work and will have the chance to get involved in business development activity
- The firm believe in doing things differently and work hard to deliver a sustainable and values-driven service
- They are committed to providing their team with a pleasant and supportive working environment that promotes physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Commutable from South Manchester, Altrincham, Wilmslow and High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Very supportive team environment
- Healthy work-life balance
The ideal candidate
- An ambitious Employment Solicitor with 5+ years PQE
- Will have a very good understanding of employment law and be able to run a caseload from start to finish
- Will be a real team player with a flexible approach
- Will have an empathetic, personable, calm and caring nature
How to apply for this Employment Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Daniel on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Daniel is a Junior Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of employment lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for employment roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re an employment solicitor looking to make a move, Daniel is ready to help you
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.