A well-established local law firm in South Manchester is looking to take on a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close-knit and down-to-earth team and offer advice to the local community.
In return, you’ll be able to work flexibly, will have full administrative support and no billing targets.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A long-standing reputable multi-service firm with a regional client base and multiple offices in South Manchester
- Working within a CQS accredited conveyancing team, you’ll have full administrative support and handle a caseload of 60-70 residential files, involving sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold and new-build properties
- You won’t have to worry about monthly targets or dealing with referrers, but will instead focus on providing a friendly, client-focused service
- A pet-friendly firm (friendly dogs and cats welcome!)
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, High Peak, Cheshire and Tameside
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- No monthly targets
- Overtime payments
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE
- You’ll be used to running a residential caseload from instruction to completion
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills who is committed to providing a high level of client care
- Will be organised, have a strong work ethic and good attention to detail
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of conveyancing lawyers. Working with conveyancing teams across the North West, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from conveyancing solicitors to licensed conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.