An established law firm with a first-class reputation in Leeds is looking for a Litigation Partner with 5+ years’ PQE to join their team.
In this role, you will be working on a variety of cases running a caseload of multitrack litigation matters in the county/high court.
The firm have complete flexibility and you will have autonomy over your work, meaning you can make the role your own. This is the perfect opportunity for a Litigation Solicitor looking to take that next step in their career
Litigation Partner – Leeds
The company & role
- A medium-sized, full-service law firm who do things a bit differently.
- The firm’s office is on a huge plot of land with 25 car parking spaces and a large garden where social events are hosted throughout the year - bonfire night, circus training, sports events etc
- "Large firm technology, small firm culture"
- You will join a very friendly, personable team
- The firm has a client base of high-net-worth clients and owner-managed businesses worth £1m-100m
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Huddersfield.
Added extras and benefits
- Clear progression path
- High-quality work
- Excellent team culture
- Hybrid working - you'll be able to split your time between the office and home
- Very modern offices. State of the art IT and technology.
The ideal candidate
- A Litigation Partner with 5+ years’ PQE
- Someone with a client following, or at least a good network of connections/someone with a proven track record in BD and winning work.
- Ideally, someone who knows the North Leeds area
- Someone comfortable with running a caseload of multitrack litigation matters in the county/high court.
How to apply for this Litigation Partner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.