A market-leading Lancashire law firm are looking for an Agricultural Property Solicitor to join them.
In this role, you’ll join a busy commercial property team and handle a caseload of primarily agricultural matters. This is a great opportunity to handle interesting and good quality work in a scenic location, without the high billing targets associated with city centre firms.
The firm have offices across Lancashire and Cumbria and this role can be based at any one of these. You’ll also be able to work from home for part of the week.
Agricultural Property Solicitor - Lancashire
The company & role
- A down-to-earth multi-service firm with offices across Lancashire and Cumbria
- Working on behalf of high profile regional and national clients, you’ll handle a varied caseload of matters relating to farms, estates and rural land
- The team advise investors, lenders, commercial and residential developers, high profile entrepreneurs and estate owners
- The firm pride themselves on their supportive culture and invest heavily in the personal development of their entire team
- The firm are Lexcel accredited and have appeared three times in the Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To work For
- Commutable from Kendal, Lancaster, Kirkby Lonsdale, Penrith and Morecambe
Added extras and benefits
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Excellent progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Property Solicitor with 1-5 years’ PQE
- Will have specific experience of dealing with agricultural work
- Will have a strong client focus and a commitment to providing a high level of service
- Will be well-organised and have excellent attention to detail and planning skills
- Will be a good communicator who is willing to get involved in marketing and business development
How to apply for this Agricultural Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.