This is a fantastic opportunity for a gregarious family lawyer who would like to develop their career and build up their own private family team.
An award-winning multi-service firm is looking for an experienced Family Solicitor to join their Legal 500 team. Based at their office in Preston, you will handle a broad scope of family matters and have the chance to get involved in networking and business development.
The firm are well-known for their fantastic team culture, high staff retention levels and extensive training and support. They are also open to considering part-time hours for the right candidate.
Family Solicitor - Preston
The company & role
- A forward-thinking expanding North West law firm with offices across Lancashire and Greater Manchester
- They have an excellent reputation both regionally and nationally and pride themselves on their legal expertise, down-to-earth approach and friendly team culture
- You will deal with a varied family caseload of private children matters on behalf of both national and international high-net-worth clients such as CEOs, business owners and sports personalities
- You’ll also be expected to get involved in networking and generating your own work
- The firm is based in the heart of Preston with convenient public transport links nearby
- Commutable from Preston, Lancaster, Chorley, Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Exceptional culture with a massive emphasis placed on employee wellbeing
- Healthy work-life balance
- Long-term career development prospects
- Bonus scheme
- Home working
- Generous annual leave plus Christmas shutdown period
- Part time welcome
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 5-15 years PQE
- Will have experience of dealing with a wide range of private family matters and of building up a caseload
- Will have advocacy experience and excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- An outgoing family lawyer who enjoys getting themselves out there and networking in order to generate work.
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Southport, Birkenhead and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.