A top 45 law firm is looking for a Commercial Contracts Solicitor with 3+ PQE to join them in Liverpool.
In this role, you will handle a mixed bag of commercial contracts work on behalf of a national client base of retailers, public bodies and private limited companies. You’ll also be expected to assist partners and supervise junior colleagues.
The firm place a significant emphasis on the wellbeing of their employees and offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious commercial lawyer looking to work flexibly and be part of a leading team.
Commercial Contracts Lawyer - Liverpool
The company & role
- A national heavyweight with an excellent reputation
- In this role, you'll join a national commercial team and advise and support on a variety of matters including agency agreements, intellectual property agreements, data protection advice and procurement assistance
- As a result of the firm’s fantastic internal training programme, you will have excellent opportunities for learning and development and there will be a chance to progress to Senior Associate later down the line
- The firm identify as a socially and environmentally conscious company and are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity
- They were recognised as the leading legal employer at Britain’s Top Employers Awards 2021
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- Top of the market pay
- Agile and home working
- Genuine career progression prospects
- 25 days holiday
- Pension plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Optical and dental scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will have strong experience of dealing with a range of commercial work
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
- Will have excellent commercial awareness, strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
- Will be able to work to strict deadlines
- Will enjoy being part of a successful team
How to apply for this Commercial Contracts Lawyer role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.