An award-winning family law boutique in Birkenhead are looking for a Family Solicitor with 3-7 years PQE to join them.
In this role, you'll work as part of an experienced team of specialists and handle a mixed bag of private family matters.
In return, you’ll benefit from the firm’s supportive culture and enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. Please note: applications from consultant solicitors are also welcome.
Family Solicitor - Birkenhead
The company & role
- A specialist family law firm with an excellent reputation
- You will join a close-knit and well-regarded team of lawyers that handle the full spectrum of family matters including divorces, family mediation, domestic abuse and children’s issues
- The firm are accredited by Resolution and the Law Society
- Commutable from Birkenhead, The Wirral, Liverpool and Chester
Added extras and benefits
- Bonus scheme
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Regular socials
- Pension scheme
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 3-7 years PQE
- You may be a consultant solicitor
- Will have experience of dealing with a range of private family matters (divorce, finance and children)
- Will be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be well-organised with very good attention to detail
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Michaela on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Michaela is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of family lawyers in Merseyside. Working with family teams in Liverpool, Birkenhead and The Wirral, she recruits for family law roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a family solicitor looking to make a move, Michaela can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.