Our client is the London office of an Elite US law firm. Their Antitrust practice represents clients across a broad range of industries, including technology and digital markets, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, financial services, media, telecommunications, IP/IT, consumer goods, sports, aviation, energy, chemicals, and industrial/manufacturing.
The team in London advises on all aspects of EU and UK competition law, also representing clients before competition regulators around the world. They have an impressive track record of obtaining competition clearance in "bet-the-company" mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures, and also advise on cartel investigations, restrictive practices, market dominance, and sector enquiries.
Due to client demand for their services, the team is now looking for an additional high-quality junior/mid-level Associate.
To be considered for this prestigious position, you will have:
- Trained and probably gained at one to five years' post-qualification experience in the competition team of a City or international law firm;
- A strong academic pedigree and intellectual rigour;
- Excellent drafting skills;
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach;
- Commerciality and the ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment; and
- The ability to deal with clients and colleagues in a relaxed and confident manner;
The firm offers a highly competitive remuneration package and best in class professional development training.
For a confidential discussion about this or other roles he is handling, please contact David von Dadelszen: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)7860774391.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com