Our clients’ family department is highly rated in both Chambers and the Legal 500 and they are looking to strengthen the team with the addition of a NQ Family Solicitor to assist with strategic expansion.
Based in Carlisle, this is a great opportunity to join a leading Family team which has a thriving Private Client practice and a wide breadth of experience working in a modern collaborative environment. You will be involved in a range of Family work, concentrating on private family work; the financial consequences of divorce as well as private law children’s work. You will be encouraged to develop your career in the team and gain experience in both financial work and in private law children’s cases.
The successful candidate will work from Carlisle offices with flexible working options.
You will need:
- To be a NQ Solicitor or a Trainee Solicitor about to qualify, having completed at least one seat in a reputable family department during your training contract.
- Experience of private family work essential.
- A strong desire to specialise in family law.
- Excellent client care skills.
- Good networking/business development skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be join a friendly and enthusiastic team that is well regarded and supportive. They are a forward-thinking and progressive firm which offers a great working environment with a strong focus on employee wellbeing.
The salary is extremely competitive and is negotiable depending on experience. Benefits include; 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, contributory pension and healthcare.