Our client is a global organisation that owns a number of well-known and successful brands in the UK and internationally.
Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now keen to hire an experienced corporate/commercial lawyer to join them working closely with the general counsel.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with general debt finance and commercial matters (e.g. negotiating debt finance documentation (facility agreements, ICAs and security) and supporting the business on amendments and waivers/ongoing compliance etc).
- Drafting and reviewing precedent documentation.
- Carrying out research on legal issues and providing support on regulatory/legal developments and providing assistance throughout where needed.
- Working autonomously where appropriate, working closely with the business lines, whether within one of group's companies, its banks, or within the business generally.
- Liaising with external counsel and members of the legal team generally.
- Performing such other duties as requested and assisting the legal team in their day-to-day roles.
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Qualified solicitor with corporate/commercial experience
- Ideally Magic Circle training and qualification experience
- Solid Debt Finance (Borrower) experience
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong negotiating skills
For a confidential chat about this or other roles he is handling please contact Matt Pollard in the Jameson Legal London office: email@example.com
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com