Sacco Mann are working with a top tier Legal 500 firm who are looking for an ambitious and well experienced Employment Solicitor to join their South Manchester based office.
They are a full-service firm who work tirelessly to deliver tailored and bespoke legal service to their clientele. They have a strong legal pedigree as they have been practicing in their area for over a 100 years. They are a pillar within their local community, and they've developed personal and meaningful connections with their long-standing client base. They work on high level and complex Employment matters giving you a chance to further develop your expertise and enrich your career.
- Managing your own caseload of both contentious and non-contentious Employment law matters
- Assisting with Employment Tribunal cases so experience of advocacy would be beneficial but not always necessary.
- Working closely with businesses as an advisor and often providing training on wider employment issues or changes that happen
- Drafting and advising on contracts and policies
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of the department
- Working closely with clients and the wider business to keep developing key client relationships and building your name in the market
You will be highly appreciated and will be taken care of at the firm. They offer a brilliantly competitive salary as well as a comprehensive holiday package. This is all backed by a unique and robust benefit package.
If you are interested in this role then ideally you will need a PQE of 5+. Please get in touch with Amy Haycocks at Sacco Mann Legal Recruitment on 0161 831 6890 quoting the reference AJH135343.
* Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. *