Senior Residential Property Lawyer - 5+ PQE
- Leading Legal 500
- Flexible working - Home/Office
- Excellent benefit package
A leading multi office law firm based in Brighton are currently looking to recruit a Solicitor/Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to work within the Residential Conveyancing department at a Senior Level.
My client is looking to recruit a Property Lawyer with a sound knowledge of Residential Conveyancing. As a residential conveyancing Solicitor you will be responsible for dealing with a variety of high net worth transactions as well straight forward sale and purchase transactions within a non-volume environment. The residential property team have a fantastic reputation of managing high-value transactions on behalf of high-net-worth individuals and their families.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor will be required to run their own caseload and deal with all transactions from instructions through to post completion. The Solicitor will also be confident working under no supervision.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Lawyer wishing to join a fantastic law firm as well as also progress their career within this sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Competent handling Residential Property matters
- At least 5+ years experience dealing with Residential property matters
- Must be confident working under no supervision
- Good interpersonal and client skills
- Knowledge and understanding of all parts of the Conveyancing process
- Excellent file management and drafting skills are essential
On offer is the opportunity to join a well regarded firm, who can offer home working, excellent benefit package as well as high quality work within a non volume environment. If you believe you have the skill set required, please apply to this advert or contact Ryan at TSR Legal on 02033 266402 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.