A Nottingham-based law firm with a strong commercial focus has a great opportunity for a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join the team.
The well-respected regional firm is expanding, and the corporate/commercial team is very busy, meaning the firm is now looking for someone who can come in can hit the ground running with a caseload.
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to work in a firm that genuinely invests in the individual, and that offers a good quality workload and a friendly atmosphere, while also boasting a great work/life balance.
- You will hit the ground running and pick up a broad-ranging caseload of good quality corporate and commercial work from local and regional clients, predominantly SMEs. This includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity matters, shareholder and partnership agreements, terms and conditions, and more.
- It is a hands-on role, with plenty of opportunity for client contact, meaning you have the chance to build a name for yourself in the area and establish long-lasting relationships with your clients.
- You have the opportunity to work with a large degree of autonomy, however supervision is available if needed, depending on your level.
- The successful Corporate / Commercial Solicitor should ideally have 2 or more years PQE, and be willing to dive into an existing caseload.
- You should have excellent communication skills and an approachable manner, with an appetite for client contact.
- You should confident in your ability to form strong and long-standing relationships with both colleagues and clients, and should have a client-focused approach.
- You will be joining a friendly firm that invests in its employees, offering progression opportunities, combined with a good work/life balance.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build a name for yourself within the Nottingham corporate/commercial market.
- The firm is in an ideal location in the outskirts of Nottingham, with excellent road links and public transport connections to the city centre.
- A competitive salary and bonus package is on offer.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more, please contact Jonny Weare at Sacco Mann or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.
Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil this role.