Are you looking to improve your quality of life, ditch the commute and embrace an exciting new opportunity?
A progressive and values-driven law firm in Douglas are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Family Solicitor to join them.
You’ll join just a handful of law firms doing meaningful family work on the island, so there is an abundance of interesting work on offer. What’s more, because of the Isle of Man’s low tax rates and the wealth of many islanders, you’ll be exposed to a quality of work that you might not otherwise come across outside of London.
The firm are incredibly flexible and offer agile and home working to all their lawyers. They’re also open to the right candidate working part-time if you’d like to reduce your hours.
This really is an unmissable position for a Family Solicitor looking for a more laid-back pace of life and to take the next step up in their career.
Family Solicitor – Manchester (Isle of Man Relocation Opportunity)
The company & role
- A forward-thinking multi-service firm with a friendly and supportive culture
- In this role you’ll handle a complete mix of private family matters often on behalf of ultra-high-net-worth clients
- You’ll also be actively involved in growing the family team and developing the firm's offering through networking and business development
- The firm are committed to the personal and professional growth and development of their team. Everyone has a clear career path to help them reach their full potential
- You will be supported with obtaining your MANX qualification
Added extras and benefits
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Car parking
- Life insurance
- Clear progression policy and development opportunities
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor, Barrister or Legal Executive with 5+ years PQE
- Will be experienced in all aspects of matrimonial work
- Will have an empathetic and caring nature and excellent client care skills
- Will enjoy business development and networking
- Will have a consistent billing record
- Will have experience of supervising and mentoring junior colleagues
- May have TOLATA/will dispute experience or be willing to take it on
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Paula is a Principal Consultant at Realm and a family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.