A leading family and private client specialist practice is looking for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join them at their office in Bradford.
Working as part of an expert Childcare team, you will handle a range of childcare matters including legal aid work on behalf of children, parents and other family members.
You will be able to work flexibly, will have really good administrative support and benefit from a fantastic scheme.
Childcare Solicitor – Bradford
The company & role
- A well-established and down-to-earth law firm with multiple offices across West Yorkshire
- They handle the full spectrum of family and wills and probate work
- You will be part of a small, close-knit team that deals with a variety of children law matters
- The firm is based in the city centre close within easy reach of local transport links
- Commutable from Bradford, Halifax, Leeds and Huddersfield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Childcare Solicitor
- Will be experienced in advising families in respect of Care proceedings, private Children Act work and legally aided matters
- Will be on the Children Law Panel
- Will be committed to delivering a high level of client service
- Will have excellent client care and communication skills
How to apply for this Childcare Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Lucy on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lucy is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in recruiting family and childcare solicitors across Yorkshire. She works with family departments at firms of all shapes and sizes in Leeds, York, Harrogate and Huddersfield. If you are looking for a new position, Lucy is ready to help you make a move.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.