A top 100 multi-service firm are looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their expanding team in Manchester.
In this role, you’ll run a varied caseload of commercial litigation matters, advising on property, shareholder and contractual disputes along with professional negligence matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you’re looking for a role that offers a relaxed working environment and good quality, interesting work.
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - South Manchester
The company & role
- A well-regarded regional commercial and private client law firm with offices across the UK
- The role will involve advising on a wide range of issues including commercial and regulatory disputes, professional negligence cases, shareholder disputes, debt recovery matters and property litigation matters
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in business development to promote the team’s offering
- Commutable from Manchester, Altrincham, Salford, Sale and Stockport
Added extras and benefits
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Death in service
The ideal candidate
- A Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
- Will be able to work to deadlines/targets, prioritise and manage a caseload and deliver effective solutions
- Will have strong legal and analytical skills with an eye for detail
- An effective communicator with a positive attitude
- Will have an aptitude for business development and marketing
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.