An opportunity for an experienced Personal Injury Solicitor or Personal Injury Fee Earner to join a regional North East firm in their Hartlepool office. This role comes at an exciting time of expansion for the North East firm; this previously traditional private practice is transforming and modernising to build on their already-reputable culture and ethos, making this an impressive Personal Injury Solicitor or Fee Earner vacancy within the current legal market. With an ambitious and driven Personal Injury team, this is not a fee earning role to miss out on.
The Personal Injury department works on a wide range of matters and does not work in a volume market. Rather this is quality personal injury and a small amount of clinical negligence work that is genuinely generated from word of mouth and reputation. The firm are also open to conversations surrounding flexible working opportunities following your probationary period which could see you working from home 1-2 days per week.
- You will be running your own caseload of personal injury matters from start to finish. The bulk of your cases will be made up of mainly OL/PL along with elements of clinical negligence, although experience in clinical negligence is not essential for this role.
- This successful PI team works closely with one of the equity partners of the firm and so there will be lots to gain from this part of the role to contribute to your overall career development.
- You will be supported in this role by two Paralegals and one highly experience legal secretary who is an absolute asset to this team.
- Work comes into this team from repeat business, existing clients, and recommendations/word of mouth. This is quality personal injury and clinical negligence work, not high volume referrer work.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have a solid background in Personal Injury matters including working knowledge on OL/PL processes and have excellent litigation skills.
- Drive and ambition to progress and excel your career within this exciting private practice and commit to both professional and business development here long-term is really desired.
- Ability to manage your caseload with full autonomy and a good background to further build upon.
Our client can provide a list of fantastic benefits:
- Hybrid model of working post-probation
- Competitive salary
- Seamless scope for career progression
- Opportunity to make a name for yourself in this role and really make this opportunity your own.
With the personal injury market going through so many changes this is a real opportunity to step away from high volume, low quality work and step aside from volume RTA matters. This is a role that will expose you to low volume quality work with a mixed desk of OL/PL, a small amount of medical negligence and very few RTA matters. If this sounds interesting please do get in touch with Fiona Hill at SaccoMann. Fiona has worked with this private practice for seven years and has placed several existing employees that have gone onto grow and develop their career so we know this is not a false promise!
How to Apply
If you are keen to discuss this incredibly exciting and rewarding role further and/or would like to apply, please call Fiona Hill directly on 0113 467 9784 at Sacco Mann, Leeds. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.