WHO WE ARE?
PURE Business Group was created to provide a unique, innovative and collaborative solution, to the Civil Litigation legal sector. Founded in early 2015 by Phil Hodgkinson and bringing thirty years’ experience within the insurance and legal sector, the group now employs in excess of 450 staff in four UK locations and continues to grow year on year.
At PURE Legal Costs Consultants we provide a market leading, “cradle to grave” legal costs recovery service. Employing over 70 specialist staff, including Costs Lawyers, Costs Draftsmen, Negotiators and Advocates. Who strive to exceed and surpass our large range of solicitor clients’ expectations, in all areas of costs recovery.
Due to unprecedented and continued growth in our company portfolio, we are seeking to recruit a number of Costs Draftsmen / Costs Draftspersons / Costs Lawyers.
The most suitable candidates for our Costs Draftsman / Costs Draftsperson / Costs Lawyer role must have minimum 2 years’ experience in drafting anything ranging from standard Fast Track PI cases right up to complex Clinical Negligence and Commercial Litigation cases and able to provide evidence of doing so at interview.
THE COSTS DRAFTSMAN / COSTS DRAFTSPERSON / COSTS LAWYER ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Drafting Formal/Informal Bill of Costs/Precedent ‘S’ on cases including but not restricted to:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Housing Disrepair
- Mortgage Mis-selling, Mortgage Mis-calculation
- Undisclosed Commissions
- Clinical Negligence
- Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Injury
- Industrial Disease
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Serious RTA
- Financial claims
- Holiday Claims
- Drafting and Negotiating of Costs Budgets on all of the above case types
- Occasional Negotiation and Advocacy as and when required by the business
- Training of less experienced staff
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems – in-house training given.
- Attention to detail when updating notes onto database.
- Ability to be proficient at all times, ensuring correspondence such as; letters, emails and telephone calls are actioned/compiled in a professional manor.
- Experience within a similar role essential.
- Knowledge of the industry advantageous.
- Personality and Tenacity essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional day off for Birthdays
- “Me time”
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Training and progression opportunities within PURE Business Group.
- Water front office with a stunning view.
- Onsite canteen
- Accessible to public transport