A top 40 leading law firm is looking for a Probate Manager with 2-5 years’ PQE to join their Legal 500 team in Birmingham.
In this role, you'll assist families with the legal aspects of a loved one’s estate, negotiate family responsibilities and offer support.
In return, you’ll receive a generous holiday allowance and benefits package and have plenty of learning and development opportunities.
Probate Manager - Birmingham
The company & role
- A well-established national practice with a supportive culture and an excellent reputation
- You will advise a range of clients on a variety of probate and estate administration matters involving applications for grants of representation, inheritance tax calculations and the distribution of assets under a will
- The team typically act for wealthy families and individuals, landowners and business people
- The firm are committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and are a Stonewall Diversity Champion
- They are also on ‘The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work For’ for the 17th year running
- Commutable from: Solihull, Black Country, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield
Added extras and benefits
- Generous pension
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy or sell days
- Income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Continued learning and development
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 2-5 years’ PQE and proven experience within trusts and probate work
- Will have excellent drafting skills and experience of preparing sets of accounts
- May be STEP qualified
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will have good time and matter management skills
- May have an accounting qualification
How to apply for this Probate Manager role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Kelly on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kelly is a Principal Consultant at Realm and works exclusively within private client and court of protection recruitment. She works with law firms of all sizes from private client boutiques to multi-service national firms. Kelly’s in-depth market knowledge and contacts enable her to match private client solicitors with the right firms and roles for them.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.