A dynamic, expanding firm are looking to take on a Matrimonial Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE to join their Legal 500 recognised Family Department.
In this role, you will lead and manage an expanding family department and manage the existing caseload so this is the perfect opportunity for someone who has previously managed or looking to take the next step in their legal career.
This role will require occasional travel to their other offices in and around the North West and West Midlands.
Matrimonial Solicitor – Altrincham
The company & role
- A Legal 500 family department
- You will be part of a close-knit family team that undertakes a wide range of complex family matters
- The firm is a modern, straight-talking, top-tier law firm going through a period of expansion
- Great public transport links are available close to the offices
- Commutable from Altrincham, Cheshire, Manchester and High Peak.
Added extras and benefits
- Attractive salary
- Join Legal 500 expanding family team
- Build up a team around you
- No need for a following, existing caseload
The ideal candidate
- A Matrimonial Solicitor with 8+ years’ PQE or someone with management experience
- Will have experience of a wide range of private family matters
- Will want to lead and manage a team
How to apply for this Matrimonial Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Paula is a Principal Consultant at Realm and a family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable? If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.