A highly regarded Boutique, commercial law firm are looking to take on a Litigation Partner with 10+ years’ PQE to join their team.
In this role, you will handle a diverse caseload covering a broad range of commercial, property insolvency litigation
The team consistently ranks high in the Legal 500 and are the firm are looking to expand their commercial litigation offering so this is the perfect opportunity to do high-quality work and take that next step in your career
Litigation Partner – Chester
The company & role
- You will join a small, dynamic team of driven and entrepreneurial individuals, who consistently rank highly in the Legal 500
- The firm is well established, based in the heart of the town and is a multi-service firm with over a century of experience of legal matters
- Great public transport links are available close to the offices
- Commutable from Cheshire, Shropshire, Merseyside and North Wales
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days annual leave + Birthday + Christmas closure + Bank holidays
- AXA healthcare scheme
- 3x Death in Service
- Gym membership
- Work from home 2 days per week
The ideal candidate
- A Litigation Partner with 10+ years’ PQE
- Will have experience in commercial, property and insolvency litigation
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- A confident communicator who is comfortable undertaking business development activity/networking
How to apply for this Litigation Partner role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.