Would you like to work for an award-winning international law firm that offers flexible working and extensive learning and development opportunities?
A top 20 law firm are looking for a Professional Indemnity to join their Legal 500 team.
Compared to their competitors, the firm handles a fantastic quality of work and at the same time, offer agile working to all of their lawyers. They also provide a range of learning and development opportunities and have a very good track record of promoting their staff, so this is an excellent opportunity if you’re looking to progress your career.
This role involves working in a team environment advising insurers and professionals in respect of claims made against a wide range of professionals (including but not limited to solicitors, accountants, financial advisers, construction professionals, insurance brokers, surveyors and technology/media professionals) and will embrace policy coverage advice, all forms of dispute resolution, and assistance with disciplinary proceedings.
Professional Indemnity Solicitor – Bristol
The company & role
- A top 20 insurance law firm with offices across Europe, North America and Asia
- In this role, you will handle a broad range of work, have the opportunity to develop your own specialism and work closely with lawyers recommended in the directories. The client will also consider candidates who wish to work from home exclusively.
- The firm are ranked as a Top 10 Employer for Working Families and Placed 16th in the Social Mobility Employer Index
- They also featured in this year’s Stonewall Top 100 list which showcases the best places to work for LGBTQ employees
- Commutable from Greater Bristol, South Wales, Bath and Avon
Added extras and benefits
- Homeworking - at least two days per week
- Highly Competitive salary
- An excellent benefits package including life insurance, share plan and private medical insurance
- Genuine progression prospects
The ideal candidate
- A Professional Indemnity Solicitor or FCILEx with NQ-5 years’ PQE
- Will have a background in defending claims against a range of professionals, including lawyers, construction professionals and/or financial services professionals.
- A motivated lawyer with strong technical ability
- Will be very well organised and have excellent attention to detail
- An effective team player
- An articulate and confident communicator
How to apply for this Professional Indemnity Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact George on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
George is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of construction, professional indemnity and property damage lawyers. He recruits for roles at all levels, from commercial insurance paralegals to partners and works with leading commercial insurance teams across Manchester and the North West. If you’re looking to make a move, George can help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.