A market-leading national law firm is looking for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join them at their office in Manchester.
In this role, you work as part of a successful specialist sub-team within one of the country's leading law firms, handling a wide range of multi-track clinical negligence matters and benefit from the firm’s continuous training and development programme.
The firm has an excellent flexible working policy and offers a very competitive package of perks and benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor ready to take their next step
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Manchester
The company & role
- A Legal 500, national firm with an excellent reputation which is home to a number of leading individuals
- In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a cohesive, supportive, team environment with an emphasis on quality and a human approach
- The firm offers a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Stockport, Cheshire, Warrington, Huddersfield and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Full support from the team nationally
- Discounted memberships
The ideal candidate
- A Clinical Negligence Solicitor with NQ-3 years’ PQE
- Will have experience of handling a wide range of multi-track clinical negligence matters
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Will be able to work collaboratively and independently
- Will be highly organised
How to apply for this Clinical Negligence Solicitor
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Joseph
on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com
Joseph is a Senior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers. He works with solicitors and fee-earners at all levels matching them with personal injury firms across Manchester, the North West and Yorkshire. If you are looking for a new personal injury job, Joseph is ready to help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.