Our client is a major global law firm. Their technology and sourcing team undertakes high quality large scale sourcing work for clients ranging from large blue chip organisations to smaller commercial entities.
The team is market-leading and have worked on a range of complex commercial matters across various sectors. Some of the matters they have advised on include:
- A global retailer on all aspects of its logistics and transportation across Europe.
- A major FMCG business on an innovative global cloud project involving the integration of application and platform technology sourced from different suppliers.
- A FTSE 100 retail group on the procurement and implementation of its massive new HR and finance platform from a major international software company.
- A major global transportation and logistics business on the procurement of its enterprise software agreement.
- A global insurer on the transformation of its IT infrastructure; including designing and implementing an innovative services integration/management structure between the client and its vendors.
- A global diversified services company on its 25 year contract to manage operations at a major UK sporting venue.
- A major high street brand on the transformation of its core IT infrastructure, network and in-store technology.
- A leading global energy MNO on its strategic multi-vendor technology sourcing project (one of the largest in the world by value).
- A global IT and telecoms provider on a five-year contract to provide a global network backbone and European network to a multination brewing company.
They are now looking for two strong, ambitious mid-level (probably 2-4 PQE) Associates to join the team and undertake a broad range of non-contentious commercial technology contract work, including collaboration, licensing, supply and distribution agreements.
The team is well-known for their strong client relationships, and as an Associate you will be at the forefront of developing these relationships, and supporting the wider team in developing business and raising profile of the firm
To be considered for this role you will you be a high quality lawyer, with a background in commercial and technology transactions. You will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor and gained approximately 2-4 years' post-qualification experience from a leading City or international firm (New Zealand or Australian-qualified lawyers welcome with minor PQE discount to reflect lack of/shorter training contract).
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of running your own files and assisting partners on more complex, higher value deals and transactions.
- Excellent drafting skills and the ability to translate legal theory into practical advice.
- Knowledge of IT, technology and data protection issues in addition to having developed strong general commercial expertise.
- Experience in handling clients in major blue chip companies; and
- As the role is client-facing, you will need to have confidence, sound judgment, good interpersonal and consultancy skills.
This position is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team at a leading global law firm.
For further information please get in touch with David von Dadelszen by email at email@example.com or call David on +447860774391 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com