Are you an experienced Corporate Solicitor looking to take the next big step in your career? Are you a team player looking to succeed with this award-winning North East firm? This firm is constantly growing and expanding whilst championing a reputable and genuinely positive working environment. With numerous awards and accreditations, this really is one of the best Corporate firms in the North East region that have recently won some of the best regional Corporate work around.
This role will sit within the Commercial team and is an incredibly varied role as the client base continues to grow. The department works with a wide variety of clients on unique corporate matters, so if you are newly qualified or have up to 3 years' PQE in corporate matters, we encourage you to apply as the firm has a reputation for seamless career progression. The firm are also open to conversations surrounding flexible working as they have been widely recognised for their remote working opportunities even before the Covid 19 lockdown restrictions.
- Working with SMEs, large corporates and managed businesses on a wide range of corporate finance transactions including start up arrangements all the way to the fundraising stage
- Providing advice on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and PE/venture capital transactions
- The firm will also expect you to commit to your own professional development by proactively seeking new opportunities, networking and developing your business development skills
The ideal candidate:
- A good working knowledge from a corporate background is essential for this role. However, the firm are actively encouraging applications from those newly qualified looking to progress within the corporate sector with this exciting and modern private practice.
- You should have good drafting skills in order to produce clear and accurate legal documentation
- You will be a confident communicator with the willingness to contribute to the success of the team and the wider firm.
It is saft to say that Corporate Solicitors in Newcastle Upon Tyne and throughout the North East region are in high demand. Therefore if you are a Corporate Solicitor in the North East just intrigued to know more then Fiona Hill is happy to have a confidential chat with you. Now is the time whilst there are such quality roles out there in the current market to really weigh up your current situation.
If you are keen to find out more about this excellent opportunity, please contact Fiona Hill directly on 0113 467 9784 at Sacco Mann to discuss the role further.