A top 45 law firm is looking for a Corporate Associate Solicitor with 3+ years PQE to join their team in Manchester.
In this role, you’ll be advising regional and national corporate clients, and being instructed on mergers and acquisitions, management buy outs, trade sales and disposals.
The firm place a significant emphasis on the well-being of their employees offer flexible and home working to all of their lawyers. They provide their staff with an exceptional working culture and a very competitive benefits package.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Corporate Associate Solicitor looking to handle a broad range of work at a leading firm.
Corporate Associate Solicitor - Liverpool
The company & role
- An award-winning, national, Legal 500 law firm with an excellent reputation
- You’ll be joining a tier 2 firm for Corporate Law in the Legal 500
- The clients will vary from AIM/FTSE listed companies, down to LLP partnerships and SMEs
- The firm is committed to fostering a culture of equality and diversity and has been recognised as a Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute
- It won the award for Leading Legal Employer at Britain’s Top Employers Awards
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Bolton, Salford and Warrington
Added extras and benefits
- 28 days holiday
- Flexitime policy
- Work from home availability
- Healthcare cover
- Dental scheme
- Bonus scheme
The ideal candidate
- A motivated Corporate Associate Solicitor with 3+ years’ PQE
- Will be able to work to deadlines and targets
- Will enjoy working as part of a team
How to apply for this Corporate Associate Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.