An established law firm with a first-class reputation in Leeds is looking for a Senior Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE to join their team.
In this role, you will be working on a variety of cases running a caseload of multitrack litigation matters in the county/high court.
The firm have complete flexibility and you will have autonomy over your work, meaning you can make the role your own. This is the perfect opportunity for a Senior Litigation Solicitor to take that next step in their career
Senior Litigation Solicitor – Leeds
The company & role
- A medium sized, full-service law firm who do things a bit differently.
- The firm’s office is on a huge plot of land with 25 car parking spaces and large garden where social events are hosted throughout the year - bonfire night, circus training, sports events etc
- You will join a very friendly, personable team
- The firm has a client base of high-net-worth clients and owner managed businesses worth £1m-100m
- Commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Huddersfield
Added extras and benefits
- Clear progression path
- High quality work
- Excellent team culture
- Hybrid working - split time between office and home
- Very modern offices, with state of the art IT and technology
The ideal candidate
- A Senior Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Client following desirable, or at least a good network of connections/someone with a proven track record in business development and winning work.
- Will be familiar with the North Leeds area
- Someone comfortable with running a caseload of multitrack litigation matters in the county/high court
How to apply for this Senior Litigation Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.