A regional multi-service firm in Lytham are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their team.
In this role, you will run a caseload of circa 70-80 files from instruction to completion across sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, new build purchases, remortgage and transfer of equity. You will also take a senior position within the team and supervise an experienced legal secretary and assistant.
The firm pride themselves on their training and progression, so this is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop their skills and progress in their career.
Residential Conveyancing Solicitor - Lytham
The company & role
- A highly accredited, long standing reputable firm with a regional residential client base
- You will join a specialist client-focused property team with a very supportive culture and an emphasis on internal training and development
- You will have a chiefly private caseload including High quality, low volume work
- Commutable from Liverpool, Chester, The Wirral, Southport and Warrington
- Clear career progression pathway
- On-site parking
- The option of reduced hours, i.e. a four day week
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- Will have experience progressing files from instruction to completion.
- May have experience of using Leap case management
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.