Job Title: Residential ConveyancerLocation: York
Due to expansion a well know Yorkshire based firm is looking for a Conveyancer to join their thriving team in York. This firm are proud of their focus on team work and believe in investing and nurturing their staff to ensure their success. This position will perfectly suit a Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years experience managing a full and varied caseload of Residential Property transactions.
The ideal candidate
- Running a caseload from start to finish with support and a friendly team set up
- Using a case management system
- Liaising with clients both in person, via phone and email
- Supervising and assisting junior lawyers within the team
- Qualified Solicitor, CLC or CILEx with a minimum 3 years experience/PQE
- Experienced in both free hold and lease hold property transactions including sales and purchases, remortgages and transfer of equity
- Technically skilled
- A team player with excellent client care
- A good communicator with attention to detail
This role is predominantly office based but some flexibility is offered by the firm when required. This position offers excellent career progression and development towards leadership. A guide salary is £25,000 - £38,000 per annum DOE with annual salary reviews and a bonus incentive. If this vacancy sounds of interest please call Nicola Mackenzie for a confidential chat on 0113 467 7571 or apply for immediate consideration.