Property Litigation Partner – Cardiff Outskirts £70 – 85k DOE
I am looking for a property Litigation Partner to work for one of the country’s most reputable Disputes Teams on the outskirts of Cardiff. They are a market leading firm made up of ex magic and silver circle lawyers and lawyers from the big 6 in Cardiff. You will be dealing with excellent quality and high calibre work, dealing with local and national work.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take that next step in your career within a supportive legal 500 team.
This role would suit an existing head of department or Senior Associate looking to take the next step in their career.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Property Litigation Partner, you will play an integral part in the success of Disputes department in managing a caseload of Property Litigation matters
- Deal with clients directly on a daily basis
- Provide support to two Partners and 2 Senior Associates
- Supervise more junior members of the team where required
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in high value matters
- Experience of commercial and residential property disputes and real land disputes
- The ability to provide excellent client service is essential
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Above market rate salary in line with a top commercial firm
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are passionate about progressing your career as a Property Litigation Partner, please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices