This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Solicitor/Legal Executive to join an award-winning regional law firm in Greater Manchester
In this role, you’ll be entrusted with your own mixed litigation files and will assist senior colleagues on more complex matters.
The firm has an excellent track record of investing in their staff and promoting from within, so this is a great opportunity if you’re looking to progress your career.
Commercial Litigation Junior Solicitor/Legal Executive – Greater Manchester
- The company & role
- A down-to-earth, friendly firm with a family feel and a deep-rooted history
- You will manage a varied litigation caseload including commercial, civil, property litigation, debt recovery and employment files
- The firm are committed to continually training and developing their staff and strongly encourage career progression
- They won law firm of the year at the Manchester Legal Awards and have been awarded the Investors in People Gold accreditation
- Commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside, Oldham, Rochdale, High Peak
Added extras and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance plus the ability to purchase extra days
- Optional remote working
- Contributory pension scheme above the minimum threshold
- Death in service
- Paid for car-parking
- A laptop or iPad
- Annual bonding weekend away
The ideal candidate
- A Junior Solicitor/Legal Executive with experience running a mixed litigation caseload
- Will have experience in commercial litigation essential
- Will have a down-to-earth attitude and a desire to learn
- Will have a good academic record
- Will have excellent client care and interpersonal skills
How to apply for this Commercial Litigation Junior Solicitor/Legal Executive role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West and Yorkshire, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.