A notable West End firm is looking for the assistance of a Business Immigration lawyer for a 1-3 month FTC. The contract is due to start imminently and will be to assist a transition period within the team. Due to the nature of the work and level of responsibility, candidates should ideally have upwards of 7 years' PQE.
Experience in advising both organisations and individuals (entrepreneurs, investors and high net worth individuals) on matters ranging from skilled worker sponsor licence applications, sponsor licence management, sponsor obligations, new Points Based System applications, compliance training and audit services, would be of notable interest.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Upwards of 7 years' PQE in handling a diverse caseload of business immigration matters
- Experience gained within notable immigration teams from Top Tier National, West End or City firms
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as autonomously
- The desire to work as part of a close-knit team
- The capacity to start a new role immediately or at short notice
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com