A busy Private Client department in central Newcastle Upon Tyne are looking to appoint a Private Client Solicitor to join this team and work within this long standing private practice. This is a very warm desk with an abundance of work that continues to stream into the firm because of their excellent reputation when it comes to Private Client work.
You will be joining a very innovative and progressive team with very experienced individuals which will provide you with the perfect exposure to high-quality Private Client work that filters through the department. The firm are widely known for their personable and friendly approach to their legal services and have truly made a name for themselves across the North East region in their 20+ years of establishment.
- You will be working on a broad spectrum of Private Client matters with about 85% of your desk being Private Client work (Wills, Estates, Lasting Powers of Attorney) and 15% being Court of Protection work that filters through as a result of the successful clinical negligence department at the firm.
- There is plenty of work to get stuck in with at this firm and to truly make the role your own as the Private Client department has been going from strength to strength; the work filtering through this department makes up a large part of the firm's business and this role is therefore a key piece of recruitment for the firm.
- With this being such a long standing firm private client work comes through from all across the North East region.
- This is an opportunity to make a real go of such a warm and busy desk and you would work closely in a team that includes the Equity Partner of the firm, a couple of Solicitors and an extremely strong and established support staff.
The ideal candidate:
- Our client is looking for someone who will hit the ground running with a mixed caseload of Private Client work.
- Our client is open to flexible working and will happily discuss a model of home working for part of the working week.
- This client advocates salary reviews in recognition of hard work so if you come into this role and prove yourself there really is no limit to where your career could go.
How To Apply
This is a brilliant opportunity within a very strong private client department. If you would like to have an initial confidential chat please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fiona Hill at SaccoMann. If you are keen to discuss the role further and/or would like to apply, please call Fiona Hill directly on 0113 467 9784 Sacco Mann, Leeds.