Are you looking to further your career as a Commercial property/Real Estate Solicitor?
I am currently working with a highly regarded Top 200 law firm, who are looking for an individual to join their Real Estate team and specialise in site acquisition and development projects for their clients.
The successful candidate will be a technically able and commercially astute with proven experience advising a diverse mix of clients on a broad range of property matters. They will possess noble negotiation and influencing skills and have a good knowledge within the area of commercial property whilst supporting the Head of Department and other Partners undertake various business development activities and should feel confident undertaking such duties and in building relationships with the firm's existing clients.
Key Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Assist the Partners and Senior Associates with client instructions, providing quality, client-focused, legal advice.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documentation and running transactions both on their own and as part of a team.
- Professionally and effectively corresponding with all parties associated with matters.
- Advise clients of costs and disbursements related to matter/s at the beginning and throughout the transaction/s.
- Support the Head of Property and other Property Partners on business development and marketing activities to achieve departmental and firm-wide targets.
- Ensure personal and firm compliance in line with the SRA's rules and regulations and reporting any concerns to the Head of Department.
- Undertake necessary client due diligence, informing and escalating to the Firm's Risk & Compliance Manager where necessary.
- Ensure time recordings are accurately recorded, processed and charged in accordance with the Firm's billing procedures.
- Undertake continuous professional development (CPD) activities to support professional and personal development.
This role offers an extremely competitive starting salary of £55,000 - £65,000 (Dependent on experience)!
If this role is of interest, please call Lewis Taylor on 02037149446 or forward to your most recent CV to Lewis.Taylor@clayton-legal.co.uk.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best talent and connecting this to your opportunities. Based in the Northwest, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to make a move a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.