PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR
A Personal Injury Solicitor is required by this established firm to deal with a caseload of litigated claimant EL/PL cases.
On offer is the chance to join a nationally recognised team offering a predominantly litigated caseload of EL and PL cases where either liability or quantum will be disputed.
The firm is seeking a personal injury fee earner who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on litigated EL/PL work from a claimant or defendant background.
- Able to work in a case management led environment
- Experienced in running own files (you will be responsible for the day to day running of a caseload)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Qualified solicitor or CILEx
What's on offer?
On offer with this personal injury opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary between £37,126 to £44,087 (plus car allowance of £4,000 per annum)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Good work life/balance including flexible working
- Good secure sources of work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this personal injury role based in Staffordshire, please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible