New Zealand and Australian Banking & Finance lawyers: London is calling!
There are not enough banking & finance Associates in the City! Due to phenomenal growth in banking and finance activity, we've been instructed by a major international law firm client to hunt for mid-level Associates from Australia and New Zealand. This role will include sponsorship (if necessary) and a generous relocation package.
The firm works on high-profile and complex transactions in the UK and internationally across a range of industries, including financial institutions, education, natural resources, conventional and renewable energy, life sciences and health care, media, entertainment and sports, technology, automotive and real estate.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- A strong academic background;
- Probably qualified as a Barrister and Solicitor in either Australia or New Zealand, and have gained foundational training and experience in banking & finance (across any or no specialist area(s)) at a high quality Australian or New Zealand firm;
- At least three years' post-qualification experience in banking & finance transactional work;
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills;
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills;
- An organised and methodical approach, and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment and meet deadlines; and
- A proactive and confident attitude with a high level of initiative.
An excellent salary and benefits offering, generous relocation package, high quality work, and genuine long term career prospects await successful applicants.
Either call David on +44(0)7860774391 or email email@example.com for a confidential chat about this or other roles we are handling.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com