Agricultural Property Solicitor/Legal Executive, Cambridgeshire, 4+ years PQE, Salary £DOE plus extensive benefits. Top 200 law firm with a strong reputation across a variety of legal services - To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref: 6152
• You will be managing your own busy caseload and will have a client base consisting of some of the leading agricultural businesses
• You will be advising on the full spectrum of agricultural property issues including sales, purchases, tenancy issues, boundary disputes, managing estates, diversification and mineral extraction, specialist licences, environmental schemes, collaboration agreements and planning
• Candidates must have at least 4 years’ experience and ideally a working knowledge of the agricultural sector, property law and co-ownership issues, however the client is happy to consider applications from Commercial Property Lawyers that have a strong interest in this area and wish to specialise in this interesting and challenging field
• Excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to build rapport with both clients and fellow team members
• Good business development skills are also expected
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Agricultural vacancies throughout the Midlands, South West and East of England. If you are an Agricultural Lawyers looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C’s apply).