An esteemed West End firm is looking to secure a Commercial Real Estate Associate for a 4+ month FTC. The role is to start ideally ASAP and will cover a period of absence within the team.
The team has an impressive roster of clients to include investors such as professional property companies, private equity investors, sovereign wealth funds, banks and high net worth individuals. The team has advised on notable landmark London developments as well as working closely with developers nationally. Their experience covers handing all aspects of commercial property to include sales, acquisitions, management work and large commercial portfolios.
The successful candidate can expect to be involved in a full range of commercial real estate matters. The caseload will be varied, hands on, and will afford notable client contact from the outset.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Qualification as a Solicitor in England & Wales or another commonwealth jurisdiction (such as Australia or New Zealand, for example)
- Ideally between 3-6 years' PQE in handling broad commercial real estate caseloads
- A wealth of commercial real estate experience obtained from notable City or International law firms
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A client-centric mindset
- The ability to commit to a contract of at least 4 months in duration
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence for further information.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit www.jamesonlegal.com