Equity Capital Markets Lawyer – London – Interim Assignment
Our client is one of the largest banking groups internationally and are recruiting for an Equity Capital Markets Lawyer to assist their growing team. If you are interested, please do get in touch with us.
- The candidate must provide high quality, efficient legal advice and transactional support
- Must be able to handle all aspects of the legal execution of equity security transactions, and/or Debt Capital Markets issues from pre-mandate stage to settlement
- Ensure consistent and rigorous legal risk management and approach to legal documentation drafting and review
- Candidate must be able to assist and communicate with other internal functions
- Familiarity with key internal processes such as compliance, syndicate, transaction approval committees and representation of Legal at various internal risk and approval committees
- Ability to support the training initiatives, help develop internal policy and drive the development of the business through both creative and prudent legal advice
- Office based in London
- 5 years PQE is required
- Good time management skills are essential
- The candidate must have the ability to be on call at irregular hours
- ASAP start
- The assignment is for a period of 3 months with a potential for extension
Should you be interested in applying for the above role, or know someone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Charlie Cripps on 0207 7557 75667 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.