Lawyer in real estate sought on a full-time, permanent basis in Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for a conveyancer, solicitor or legal executive with at least one years’ experience working in real estate matters to join a highly regarded firm. The successful candidate will work on a range of real estate matters, be proactive and provide profession advice to a range of clients.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Producing legal documentation
- Site set ups for plot sales
- Drafting financial statements
- Preparing property searches
- Understanding conveyancing procedures
- Drafting and reviewing Heads of Terms
- Legal research
- Providing advice to a range of clients
- Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with at least one year’s experience in conveyancing
- Strong communication skills are a pre-requisite
- Taking a proactive approach with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks is essential
- The candidate should have a strong desire to widen their knowledge
- A team player with a flair for business development
- Strives for high standards in their work
- Great attention to detail
Our client is a top tier practice with offices across four counties serving corporate and individual clients locally, across the UK and internationally. Established more than 75 years ago, they have grown in size and expertise yet retain their commitment to a partner-led and practical approach. Benefits
Our Agency Requirements
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Private health scheme
- Annual staff events
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer – Real Estate
For further details of this Lawyer vacancy, please contact Victoria on 01954 208073 quoting reference VK33711
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details