Locum Banking and Finance Solicitor - Remote Working
Flexible Hours / Days - ASAP Start
Our client, a long established, top ranking L500 and Chambers UK law firm, are seeking a Locum Banking and Finance Solicitor to assist them with an increased workload.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for a busy caseload of banking and finance matters to include:
- Handling finance transactions across a range of sectors such as health and social care and agriculture on behalf of both borrowers and lenders
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating loan agreements with values of £5m - £10m
- Advising on development loans, structured loans and secured lending
- Managing matters in relation to asset-based lending, including invoice finance, finance leases and operating leases
- Advising on all aspects of the financing of property development and property investment
The firm pride themselves on their ability to offer corporate services to a range of companies to include starts-up through to multinational corporations.
Secretarial support will be provided for the Locum, and those seeking full time or part time hours are encouraged to apply. Whilst the role can be performed on a remote basis, should you wish you work in the office and be surrounded by the team, there is free parking on site, and the firm is within walking distance of the nearest station.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates - the specialist Private Practice recruitment consultancy - for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.