A well-regarded regional law firm are looking to take on a dynamic Commercial Property Solicitor in Chester.
You'll join a close-knit commercial property team and handle a varied caseload of matters.
This is an ideal opportunity for a client-focused commercial property solicitor looking to handle good-quality work and join a friendly, down-to-earth firm.
Commercial Property Solicitor - Chester
The company & role
- A Legal 500 recognised full-service firm with offices across Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales
- The role will involve handling a caseload of commercial property work on behalf of high-net-worth owner clients. The firm are routinely instructed by SMEs, North West limited companies and banks
- The firm are committed to corporate and social responsibility support a number of charities and initiatives
- The firm have a welcoming and supportive culture and offer their lawyers a great deal of flexibility
- Commutable from Chester, Ellesmere Port, The Wirral, North Wales and Whitchurch
Added extras and benefits
- 2 days/week working from home
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays and your birthday off)
- Enhanced sick pay
- Dress for the day
- Firm-wide social and charity events
- Discounted legal services and gym membership
The ideal candidate
- An adaptable commercial property / real estate solicitor with 2-5 years PQE
- Will be used to handling a varied caseload
- Will be a confident communicator with outstanding client care skills
- A hard-working team player focused on getting the very best result
How to apply for this Commercial Property Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Adam on 03300 245 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adam is a Junior Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of corporate commercial and real estate lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, he recruits for roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a commercial solicitor looking to make a move, Adam can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.